Thanks for viewing my blog. My name is Rick Fields and I am a graphic designer for a local print house. I also do freelance work and make shameless plugs for my website: rickfieldsphotography.com.
Oh, and I'm a student at IU South Bend pursuing a degree in Integrated New Media, with a concentration in (for now) graphic design ... I may be switching to Interactive Media. We'll see.
My interests would be spending time with my family and friends, playing piano, guitar or drums, binge-watching shows on Netflix, gaming, traveling, discovering new restaurants (and subsequently eating) and golfing (when the weather is nice).
My favorite movies are all over the place, but my favorite genre of movies would be comedy, (some) action, social / cultural or musical documentaries, and films based on real subjects.
I will listen to almost any kind of music, but my go-to genre of music would be classic rock or funk from the 70s. However, I also frequently listen to alternative artists, jazz and classical.
If I could make any form of media, it would be documentary films. Or, if I felt really ambitious, I would create a daily vlog, like Casey Neistat. I probably wouldn't do both.
Post-graduation I want to pursue a graduate degree, travel more, take flight lessons, make cool stuff and perhaps do some teaching.
I'm interested in media because of its versatility. It can be just about anything that you will it to be, it can change and have an immediate impact. In modern media, there are fewer barriers to reach an audience. If you make something that someone might be interested in, all you have to do is click the upload button.
Side note, my profile picture was taken in Northern California. It's (in my opinion) the most beautiful part of the country. I highly encourage you to visit.
No comments:
Post a Comment