Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Phrases and Script

“I like the smell of gloves.” – A young lady speaking to a group of friends at IUSB.

“Oh, it’s used for sex!” – A woman overheard at a bar in Elkhart speaking to a group of friends.

“I threw up for a little bit.” – A coworker speaking to another coworker at a grocery store.

“He’s back there in the produce.” – Grocery store clerk talking to a store patron.


“Oh maaaan, did I eat all the peas? Daaaaang.” – Bridget talking at the refrigerator.

Overheard
by
Richard Fields

INT. A HALLWAY ON A COLLEGE CAMPUS
JOHNNY and TOMMY depart a classroom on campus. Walking down the hall they run into their friend RON for the usual midday banter and nonsensical chatter.

JOHNNY
I like the smell of gloves.

TOMMY
The hell are you talking about?

JOHNNY
Dude, I’m a nursing major. I think it’s a prerequisite to like the smell of hospital paraphernalia.

JOHNNY and TOMMY round the corner and run into their friend RON.

RON
Hey, what’s up, morons?

TOMMY
Not much. Johnny was just telling me about his perverted latex obsession.

JOHNNY
Nothing perverse about enjoying the fine aroma of sanitary, protective gear.

RON
No, it’s weird, man. Super weird.

TOMMY
What class are you guys off to next?

RON
Spanish

JOHNNY
Biology

TOMMY
Later, weirdos.

TOMMY, JOHNNY and RON each split off towards their respective classes.


No comments:

Post a Comment