Great job and really personal! I particularly loved the shot at the end where you open the trunk and then the other part of the split screen open up from inside the trunk, it just seems so natural. I also loved that the majority of the time the left screen showed one scene in live time while the right scene had jump cuts and different scenes, which creates a nice contrast. Loved it!
Very personal story, loved the split screen idea and the story behind the sequence in the voice over. Great job, well executed, as always with your works! Keep it up!
Rick, as usual I'm very impressed with the clarity of your footage. Your narrative is very personal and the way you filmed it was impeccable. The use of two screens and the pristine audio quality definitely makes your video very good. Thank you for sharing that!!!
Wow. Just wow. Great story.
ReplyDeleteGreat story, really touching. Love the voice over.
ReplyDeletevery emotional video, the side by side video was excellent in explaining whats happening.
ReplyDeleteThe voice over was beautiful. And the b-roll matched it so perfectly.
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing. I am glad that you gave us time at the end to really stay with the feeling and try to process what we just saw.
ReplyDeleteYour cat is adorable.
Heavy stuff. Live on.
ReplyDeleteSorry for your loss. It really hurts to lose someone that close. I too lost my father, just last November. Very good story.
ReplyDeleteThis was very powerful and a truly touching. I don't know how you could have told your story better.
ReplyDeleteGreat job and really personal! I particularly loved the shot at the end where you open the trunk and then the other part of the split screen open up from inside the trunk, it just seems so natural. I also loved that the majority of the time the left screen showed one scene in live time while the right scene had jump cuts and different scenes, which creates a nice contrast. Loved it!
ReplyDeleteVery personal story, loved the split screen idea and the story behind the sequence in the voice over. Great job, well executed, as always with your works! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteRick, as usual I'm very impressed with the clarity of your footage. Your narrative is very personal and the way you filmed it was impeccable. The use of two screens and the pristine audio quality definitely makes your video very good. Thank you for sharing that!!!
ReplyDelete