Saturday, March 4, 2017

Music Video: Chicago

15 comments:

  1. Really beautiful aerial shots. I love the richness of the grays/black and white. Good cuts on the beat too. Love that ending!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very warm feeling video, I love that the shots seem to change with the beat of the song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The ending was really cool, how you had it fade out just for the word Chicago to show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Freaking amazing moving picture. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome angles and use of historic/famous Chicago landmarks. The use of geometry and symmetry in the video is great. The lighting and fading out at the end along with the song ending was killer! Great work! I want to visit Chicago now.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The simplicity sold it and the ending shot of the light remaining was perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always! Your photography is just amazing, nice beat sync and the overall flow of the video with the music. Some shot feel like it a still frame.... Your camera work is exceptional! A little slow in the last scene, but i loved the way you left the Chicago title and the sound "thank you it was great.." or something! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. Wow. The sounds of the people got a little overwhelming around 3/4 of the way through and distracted me, but really really beautiful. I've only ever driven through Chicago, now I want to stop there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My bad - did not realize the voices were part of the original track!

      Delete
  9. I really liked the feeling of Chicago that you conveyed! Great transitioning on beat and the last fade out of the Chicago sign is amazing, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That was amazing! I'm impressed with your fantastic shots not only of the city but how you did em from top of buildings. Beautifully displayed and edited in black and white, your piece is crafted very good.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very nice footage! I loved how your one fade into the statue went with the music tone. Also your ending shot where it faded to black but kept the Chicago title was perfect! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The shots used were absolutely astonishing. Really amazing job on keeping with the beat of the song. I enjoyed the aerial shots in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love Chicago and this video causes me to reflect on my times there. I like your color balance decisions as well. I think there may be opportunity for text. Regardless, beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete